Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Oh My God!

Last nite I formatted my PC. Like always, I will backup all the important and most importantly my 'treasure'.

After eating the KFC that I bought and completed the formatting, I tried to open the folder of my treasure.

"Erk............ Apsal takleh nak bukak folder ni?"

I was in shock! All the hard work to collect, save and download the treasure cannot be open, at all! It's right in front of your eye, but nothing can be done. Damn.

I really don't know what to do.........

huhu.........

3 comments:

Muddy said...

When old treasures are lost, all that can happen is the creation of myths and legends. And that treasure was extremely legendary! And again, like the cliche goes, out with the old, in with the new.

Ash Shinotsubaki said...

hahahahaha...pitty you... tuhan tak restu.... ;p

shobshob said...

keji keji... :(