Monday, April 23, 2007

Cherating Beach

The beach from the Holiday Villa gardens...

Recently I attended an away day at Holiday Villa Cherating during the weekends. I have stayed at Impiana Hotel, Best Western Suria, and Residence Inn prior to this, so it was my first time staying in Holiday Villa. As expected, the hotel was kinda crap. A bit old and desperately in need of total refurbishment!

Sunset at Cherating..

Anyway, staying there made me remember the memories that I had with my friends, during the times when I lived in Kemaman. I would hang out with my friends at the lounge chairs on the beach at Holiday Villa, have dinner right on the beach at Moon Cafe, and sometimes play squash at The Legend (my friend Han was a member of the Health Club).

Hmm the good times, when can I do those things again huh?

Panorama Shot

No comments: