Saturday, April 28, 2007

License to Drive

The RM150 permit

I am now officially and legally ready to drive on foreign soil. With this International Driving Permit (IDP) I can drive in almost every country on earth! Hehehe kinda cool heh? For me this is kinda like a personal achievement, so i am very happy for getting it. As of now, I will be using this IDP when driving in Bali. Unfortunately the IDP is only valid for one year, so I guess I have to try my best to optimize it.

Hmmm, where will be my next international destination to drive in, after Bali? :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so you are officially my driver. kekeke.

Anonymous said...

tapi ade ke kena test2 semua? ke apply mcm tuh jerk?

so how ek? sbb budak2 japan ni mcm ade gaks tp dia cakap kena test...tull ker?

shobshob said...

aku buat takde kena test pun. just kena bawak valid driving license (at least one year), and need to pay RM150. within 15 minutes dah siap.

mushyjem said...

jadi pak supir in bali? :P

Anonymous said...

Yup Yup I also had that but if you stay in a contry longer then 1 year then they expect you to get the locals drivers. LOVE YOUR BALI PLANS ! sheeshhh wish i was there to join you guys. I also hanged out at jazz bar ! nice huh ! thanks for helping me with my Bali trip again.

Anonymous said...

boshiiiiiiiiiii...
wah wah wahhhh...
meriah nampak pegi bali...
so bile nak upload bali pix plak nieeee??? hehehhee