Friday, May 18, 2007

7 Things

Se7en

Hmmm kix-kix tagged me with this list.. Damn it was so difficult to list 7 things about myself! So, read on!

7 things to do before i die:
- Have my loved ones by my side
- Buy whatever luxury goods that I want
- Travel to all continents (except Arctic & Antarctic)
- Have at least 5 investment properties, all in very good locations
- Need to be happy and grateful with my life, no matter what
- Have my own travel agency
- Perform Haj

7 things I can't do:
- Stretch my legs and touch my toes (Same like kix, kiter nie cacat ke? :P )
- Touch amphibians
- Read while riding in any transportation
- Sleeping without making any sound ;)
- Sneeze less then 3 times in a row
- Say no to things, very very difficult
- Watch wrestling show, so fake!

7 things that attract me to Europe:
- The climate
- The people: really stylish, sophisticated and good looking :)
- The coast along French Riviera, Italian Riviera & Greece: Damn gorgeous!
- The architecture of the cities
- The Roman and Greek ruins
- The city of Venice: Totally one of a kind
- The luxury goods

7 things I say:
- Damn
- F*ck
- Yes
- Focus focus!
- Ye kot?
- Hmmm...
- Siot!

7 good books (Damn I don't read books! I will list something else!) :
- Details magazine
- Conde Nast Traveller
- Readers' Digest
- Wikipedia website (Love this one!)
- KLUE magazine
- Time magazine
- erk.. Those are my favorites. Why do I feel like I'm a himbo? Damn.

7 good films:
- Sister Act
- Chocolat
- Layar Lara
- The Exorcist
- My Best Friend's Wedding
- As Good As It Gets
- The Bodyguard (Movie kinda cliche, but really love the soundtrack!)

7 blogs to tag:
- Muddy
- Masri
- Rough
- Krinch
- Herlina
- cukup la kot kan? Tak tau nak tag sape lagi..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perform haj?

this is on my list too!
me not sure when, u when?

aziz in bali