Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Atilia's Sangkar



I recently discovered Atilia's website through TheYogaInstructor's blog. I have heard of Atilia a few months back, but haven't really tried to listen to her music. She is the daughter of Salamiah Hassan, the singer that is very very famous for singing almost all the commercials in Malaysia during the 80s and 90s! I guess everyone would know and recognize that voice huh?

Anyway, I think the songs in Atilia's debut album, Sangkar is so damn good! I especially love the single Sangkar, which is very smooth and such a good song to listen to after a hard day at work. Have yet to listen to the whole album, but from the review that I read it is highly recommended. Can't wait to look and buy it soon!

To anyone who is interested to discover her music, click here.

No comments: