Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Singapore Getaway

Merlion!

I was in Singapore for a weekend in May 2007 (yeah this is a very very belated post!), which for me was very enjoyable. I don't think I wanna share all the details here since it was three months ago, but here were the highlights of the weekend in Singapore:

- Visited the Urban Redevelopment Authority City Gallery (yes I am a simcity freak, so I love all these city planning stuffs. And they have many built-up models of Singapore!)
- Walked along the river at night from Clarke Quay to the Merlion
- Window-shopped on Orchard Road, and purchased a Paul&Joe t-shirt and The Sound of Milano Fashion.
- Sightseeing around Esplanade, Supreme Hall and Raffles Hotel.
- Listened to live jazz performance at Jazz@SouthBridge.
- Rode the Double-Decked bus from City Hall to VivoCity.

Historic City Hall area

Small-scale models at URA Gallery

Heritage buildings in Chinatown, City Hall and Bugis Area

Orchard Road

Hmmm all these memories make me so excited for my coming Christmas Shopping Spree with my best friends in December!

7 comments:

herl said...

finallyy *sigh*...don't forget my boomerang k..ahaks..

Anonymous said...

akhirnya...ade juga pergerakan dlm blog ini. best2 gi spore tuh!!

takper2...sok2 aku nak gi gaks.

Anonymous said...

wahhhh boshyyyy jadiek aussie ekkk...

Anonymous said...

Ko bukan simcity freak. Megalomaniac lah!

http://hafizi.mymalaya.com

Anonymous said...

masalahnyer kenapa ade blog kalau takde masa nak update!! isk isk mengecewakan...

herl said...

bosh, aku harap after our dissussion kat "Our House", blog ko ni akan bertukar wajah yerrr...dah nak g s'pore for second time nih..jangan lupa t-shirt aku..hehe..

Anonymous said...

SHopping, shopping..:)