Saturday, May 21, 2005

Come to Bed

Before this, I stayed in the 2nd room, which is in the middle of the house. The room was only ok, as it doesn't have ceiling fan, and a window. The only ventilation for the room is the door and some small windows near the ceiling, which is not that sufficient. So it gets really warm most of the time, which makes me either wearing shorts only (which includes boxers and underwear), or just go naked in the room. Erk!

At that time, I shared the bathroom/toilet together with my other housemate. Pening kepala jugak kadang-kadang, coz it really annoys me that I will always be me the one who gonna clean the bathroom. EVERYTIME.

I already moved to the master bedroom, coz the previous occupant moved to KL. It was such a big transition compared to the old room. There is a ceiling fan, a window looking to the front of the house, much bigger size, and the most important, a connected bathroom! Yeay! No more meracau-racau about how lazy my housemate is to wash the toilet. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nice and cosy...

2 comments:

kr|nch said...

hurmm.. very nice picture of your room. I wonder why the room doesn't appear like that when I come to your house?

hehehe..

shobshob said...

hahaha... kalau datang time baru bangun tido mmg la serabut! hehe.. :P