Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Pon Pon Pon.. Kereta Kecilku Berbunyi...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kuning bangat sihh..

About a month ago I bought my very first car, the yellow-coloured Proton Satria SE. Memang la cerita nie dah basi sikit, but I still wanna put it on my blog because I am really proud of it! :)) Nothing much to modify or add accessories to the car because for me, it is just perfect.

So far there are no major problems for the car, I guess I am lucky. Coz for most people, buying a Proton car means buying a car full of problems. But there is one little thing about the car window, it tends to stuck halfway. The solution: put some lube oil, or you can do some acrobatic stunt to pull and push the window up while driving.. Huhu...

4 comments:

Muddy said...

Lube oil??? hehehehehe...

shobshob said...

eh betul la kan? btw it'd lube oil not lubricant... :)

Katak Cumil said...

keta baru? tak pernah ckp pun! tingtonglah aku nie! biler aku nak lenjan keta nie!

shobshob said...

hahah.. takkan nak hebah kat semua yang aku beli kereta.. cheap publicity tu... :P