Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Mi Casa

I recently moved into my new house, which is far nearer than my previous home. I was actually more excited than sad to leave for the new house. Yelah kan, takde la makan sorang-sorang lagi, ader streamyx, and the most important, lower fuel expenditure for work! Heheh..

I managed to move and organize all my stuffs within 2 days. Kinda tiring to drive three 90km return-trips, plus do the packing, loading, unloading and unpacking all alone. Huhu.. But the best thing is installing the new IKEA wardrobe! Best best.. dah la beli sendiri.. :))

The final result: I feel like I'm finally living in my "home". The size of the room is almost similar to my room in KL, so memang rasa macam bilik sendiri.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Grooming area..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lets just hope nothing will say hi..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Goodies..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love IKEA..

4 comments:

Muddy said...

Hello, anybody home? Muahaahahahah...cool room. Dig the Ikea stuff...and what's with a whole lotta toiletries? :P

shobshob said...

hahah... thanks! the toiletries are a lot coz i need it! heheh..

Katak Cumil said...

hayoo~~, byk giler toiletries, confuse aku!

shobshob said...

there's nothing to be confused about it la katak cumil... just choose which ever u wanna use! :)