Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Up In The Sky

A few weeks back, me and two of my friends were in KL, and were really out of ideas on where to hang out. Dah naik jemu ngan shopping malls. I gave an idea to go to KL Tower, and everyone agreed! So, here we come KL Tower! :)

We queued for a while, and when I bought the ticket, I was surprised that they actually have a different fee for malaysians! Non-malaysian adults pay RM15, and malaysians pay only RM7. Quite a bargain huh?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Iranian crystal art at the lobby..


We took the elevator together with some foreign tourists. After entering the elevator, the attendent told us that the elevator ride would take about 7 minutes, and then she presses the one of the buttons on the panel.

The door closes.
All of us are SO excited.
Waited for a few seconds for the elevator to move.
Confused whether we are moving up, or not.
5 minutes has passed.
Still confused, and in doubts.
One of the tourist tried pushing the door open button.
Door open..
Turns out that we are at the BASEMENT.
Duh..

All of us laughed, thinking that we are speeding up the tower to the observation deck, only to find out that we went one floor down to the basement!

Upon reaching the observation deck, we went around and enjoyed the views. Eventhough this is my third visit, still tak boring-boring lagi.. Maybe because everything looks like a scene from Simcity huh?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I can see my yellow car!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My best friend's office building.. :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The iconic Petronas Twin Towers..

4 comments:

Muddy said...

Wow, it sure does look like a shot from Sim City! hahahahaha...look, there's my office building. Let's go destroy!!! hehehhe...

shobshob said...

hahahah.. love the destroying mode! i especially love the tornado.. :)

kepala_angin said...

yeay, that's a shot of my office building too.

muddy and shobshob, I'm with you guys on that destruction mode.. err, you guys are serious about it right... right!?.. LOL..

shobshob said...

hahaha... Damn serious. :)