Monday, March 19, 2007

G Hotel @ Penang


The fabulous lobby

I recently bumped into an article about the opening of a new hotel, The G Hotel. It is located on the Gurney Drive, which explains the simple name of the hotel. From the pictures that I saw, the hotel looks really chic and I think it can easily be featured in the Wallpaper magazine.


The Executive Suite


A very sensual bathing experience

I really love the interior and the choice of colors in the rooms. Neutral colors really exudes some relaxing mood to any person that walks into the room. The interior designer also introduced some bright red colors and dark wood furnishings to create a really warm feeling as well.


The minimal bathroom


Standard Room


Four-Poster Bed

Hmm I guess the next time I'm in Penang, I will definitely try out this new hotel. It is so so soooo nice! And I hope that more hotels with newer and modern designs will be built in Malaysia, since we have very few of it, compared to Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia.

For more details of G Hotel, click here.

2 comments:

Kix said...

Nice ! let's do Penang again sometime later shall we !

niQue_naQ said...

perghh...i think our hotels are getting better and better ! certainly some of them are waaaay better than some of the so-called-4-star hotels they have here in london, i was at one of them for a conference and it totally sucks!