Saturday, March 17, 2007

Spring Cleaning Day


Before..

I declared today as my spring cleaning day! The spring cleaning is for my whole bedroom, but the most important priority is the wardrobe. Yes, the wardrobe has been in really messy and disorganized condition for the past few weeks! Shame on me huhu... But I guess I get the excuse for not organizing my wardrobe, since most of the weekends I'm in KL huh? :p


Shopping bags everywhere..

The wardrobe is so full of clothes, some of which has not been worn for the past 5 months I guess. So the solution is to throw away all those unmoving items, such as 5 t-shirts, 2 shirts, 3 pair of socks, 1 trousers, 3 underwears, 2 boxers and 4 NOMEX coveralls! Throwing all those stuffs definitely gave me more extra space, for more new clothes hehe..


After..

Instead of folding my clothes and put it in stacks inside the wardrobe like before, I decided to roll up all my clothes so that the space usage will be more optimized. Yeah I have been practicing rolling up my clothes in my luggage bag whenever I travel and it is a really useful technique. However, all my nice shirts, t-shirts and jackets are hanged inside the wardrobe, which I think is simply fair for the definitely above average price that I paid for them, compared to the ones that I rolled-up..


Rolled-clothes galore.. :P

After color-coordinating my hanged clothes, I just realized that I have too many brown and white clothes! Time for more summer-happy colors eh?


Too neutral..

p/s: Kix-kix & Muddy, we have to go to Singapore this June for the Great Sale!

1 comment:

Kix said...

yes ! let's do that ! hmmm good idea ! let's do some planning ! haih...byk nya activity yg nak di plan.... i'm just afraid tak terbuat coz the workload is gonna be super crazy later this year !