Friday, March 16, 2007

My New Adidas

My good ol' brown Adidas sneakers just got ripped on the front-tip sole, after three-long-serving years for me. That was really my favourite sneakers! I think I wear it to almost everyplace I can imagine. My adidas terkoyak while I was window shopping in KLCC with Kix-kix and Muddy. So I guess the best option was to buy a new pair of adidas sneakers that very moment!


Buy me buy me!

The moment I saw the chalk colored sneakers at the Adidas store, I immediately love it. It was a pair of Adidas Porsche Design CL sneakers. I asked the store assistant whether they have size 10, and they have it! I guess I was really lucky on that day because from my experience, it is really really really difficult to find a really nice pair of sneakers for my size! I was in Singapore last December and I couldn't find my shoe size over there as well, damn takkan nak kena pegi Europe or US just to buy a pair of shoes kan?



You are mine now..

Anyway, I bought the sneakers and immediately wear it at that very moment. Superhappy with my purchase, but I think I will still repair my good ol' brown sneakers because it is a very classic design.

2 comments:

Kix said...

Super duper cool sneakers ! super duper jealous seeing you and Muddy toting around paper bags in KLCC ! takper takper ! the revenge will come ! ;P

Anonymous said...

sekadar kasut putih ni mmg cepat kotor ok...baik ko jaga2.

and mengapa tiba2 kix and budak2 yg komen ni semua berbahasa ingeris plak kat cni. dulu cakap mly jerk...byk perubahan nampaknyer.